Monday, December 10, 2007

tonite part 01

went life cafe for 'malakmien' dinner js nw... and since we're done dinnering kinda early, proceeded to sarawak plaza lor. hahahaha... BUMPED into very very very very very cute xmas gift for my elder sis. hahaha... at tat very unique shop opposite belle's bookstore, urban living, if im not mistaken. the small setup but with nice very nice stuffs. weird stuffs.
cant stop giggling here! sooooo cute tat once i see it, i immediately tot of her (my elder sis)! hahaha... such a 'representative' gift! LOL...
i WISH i can upload all the pixes and the vid i took js nw! hahahaha... LOL! *yahu icon rollin dead on the floor!!!* sooo cute that i myself lov it soooo much! i find it very the amusing, and fun to 'see'. LOL... even spent soooo much time preppin the 'stage' for the 'photoshoot' and 'vidshoot' before i post it over. C.U.R.I.O.U.S. ler, pear? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... very the cute! will (try to) tube it, and hav the vid posted to my blog, AFTER xmas... hehe. (ger got another one for stelz too...) haha. VERY very amusing! hahaha.... okie. tats for tonite part 01. (rili wish i cud js upload the pixes here, man!)
oh btw, i got posted another serving of big.a last saturday nite from my eld sis! hehehe... but unfortunately, only one icebergie. hehe... (pear say me 'bo-sim' for not posting abt it here... whahHAHhahHAHAHhaha... to 'kek' eileen, she said.
whahHAHhahHAHAHhaha...). not very sure who im kek-ing here actually. haha... pear or eil. i oso duno. hehe..
btw again, i found out today tat the new unimas campus has got BOWLING 'department'! how exaggerating is tat?! few alleys nia. but still, soooo manyak enjoy errr the staffs there! not even 430pm and u see many staffs there liau. how to get things done lidat? =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei...why i 'hear' my name in your entry? got big.a didnt treat me ho. still dare to 'kek' me. *tapping fingers on the table*

Anonymous said...

wadda? unimas got bowling department? mana aci ni...huh! this time around, when im back to kch, wanna jejak kaki at the new campus la...i miss the old days....

gingee said...

haha... eil, i din wanna kek u, but my sis "asked" me to. hehe...

chel, yesh! bowling! in unimas. hehe... u wanna go see, its on the ground floor, same building as rhb bank.