Saturday, December 22, 2007

work-related

#1
early in the morning, wen the weather is js sooo nice to pip in... u have no programme wadsoever for the day, can just sleep til high noon, if i get phone call tat will certainly wake me up - i will get very agitated. VERY. so geram that kinda feeling! ha! *some ppl arnd me mite have experienced the geram-angelica-me, so they'll know. truly very the menggeramifying one leh!
so happened this mrng, slept halfway wen i got a call at 10am, and in bleriness, i reached for my hp n look at the caller - AIKS! from one of our sub-cons' office wor! work-related, cannot be bler! cleared my throat halfdead, made myself as awake as possible,

and answered the call... quite some few minutes, i tel ya! in loud mandarin some more! and, to make the story short - IN THE END, I HAVE NO IDEA WAD TAT GUY IS TRYIN TO TELL ME!
he mentioned something abt SMS, "d sms from ling-yao-chi-yao, translates '0171' is from me, bla bla bla... i msged u but i saw no reply, so i called to make sure that ur not angry with the sms etc... bla bla bla". i js went, "ok ok... ok ok... ok ok...". after the call, i realised, i din even know who the caller was! wen i checked my inbox, i realized this person who called, actually sent me an xmas greeting mms - as simple as tat, at arnd 915am... and i was stil asleep, tat is why he said tada reply? so he called to... I OSO DUNO WAD ON EARTH FOR. conclusion is - spoilt the ONLY morning tat i can sleep late. hmmph!
#2
friday. sent some lil lil stufs for printing right opposite my office. cross the roads and tadaa... ur there! sent namecards, to be precise. and after tat, i walked back to office, had to tahan-lafing the whole way! cannot stand it, man!
u see, i was supposed to js send the ncs to PRINT nia nia. in the end, the old taukeh pulak asked me to help him 'promote & sell' off a lil office stationary for him! walao eh! i nvr do this kinda stuff b4. i mean, its not like im working with a supplier company or wad, design ler. and u ask me to help promote stationery? hmmmm... =D lol.
oki. tido! btw, anyone been to Boulevard yet? opens today, postponed from 19th. wonder how complete is it... (the flyover leading to it, jammed from one end to almost 3-quarter of the bridge! regardless of wad time i pass under the flyover! few times today i saw tat, i mean).
AND NO! NO PART II YET!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went thr. I mean 'bolibud'. I think less than half completed. Better dont join the jam. NOT WORTH.

And about the sms and the call... HAHAHAHAHA. LOL. so funny. u dont know who also can talk so long to him? Very geng!

Anonymous said...

hey... i bet tat guy who called after smsed u must b one of ur secret admirer one, correct? hahaha!! if not he wont so kan cheong called u to understand the situation one... =P got secret admirer liaw wor... phew witt~~

Pearpear said...

for ur CASE#1 arh....
i agree 100% with ANONYMOUS...
coz arh...nobody would be soooo
WU LIAO to call people to check if they are glad/happy/unhappy/mad/wadeva with a CHRISTMAS GREETING SMS!!!!!!!
How weird is that????
it's only able to get THIS weird coz he is really NERVOUS and of course......has da hots for u lah...
EH, who is that fani guy arh????

*WINK****