Wednesday, December 26, 2007

tsk tsk tsk...

aiyo... when the whole world cannot online (maybe part of kuching nia, or wad wad i oso duno - eve of xmas), i kenot online oso. nvm.
but! when the whole world can online (same part of the world i mentioned earlier... hehe), i STILL CANNOT ONLINE! til now! cit!
sien si wa! had me kenak "wad" (fitnah) blindly in my blog here... tsk tsk tsk. kesian me! anwy, im back... and THANX PEEPS FOR THE XMAS GREETS!
jfyi, i nearly cudnt live til today to tel this story *sob *sob (dramaticnyeee... JK! hehe. exaggerating again me. sorry. hehe) but, i nearly suffocate to death in my car ON THE EVE OF XMAS wen my 1-day -old Glade's car perfume accidentally dropped (see pix, and that's my bumblepip junior rite there... with flower tattoo on the bubut! hehe...)
and leaked (the whole day as i was in office) and filled my whole car with EXTREME smell! walao! i rili omost die of suffocation, if not dizziness - wen im driving home tat RAINING day! rain means i cannot have my window wide open! my gudiness!~
and this is wad the perfume did to the cover.
melts eh? tsk tsk tsk... scary! and it has since been dumped! hmmph! evy morning n evening, evy drive - make me dizzy dizzy nia! cit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyer..I see the cover of the perfume. Cuak tam pok hak si wa. Geli si! Hahaha.

gingee said...

luckily its cuak tam pok! din hak si u for real, yet! lol.. if not, susah lor me... later ur parents blame me! heheheh.. JK!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha