Thursday, January 11, 2007

2006 was...

9 January 2007. Tuesday. 445pm.

I'm bored! Done with all my stuffs liau! Nothing to do no more! Anyway, McD’s prosperity meal is out!! FINALLY! Hahaha… hope it stil tastes the same! Yummie yummie! I off work at 6pm! Arghh!

Ok. Since I'm sooo free and sooo bored. Lemme see, what have I achieved in 2006. haha… or rather, what have I been doing for the past year.

1. Completed my degree in Graphic Design.

2. ALMOST went to an interview in an advertising company recommended by Ogilvy’s ex-senior art director, but somehow, in the end, I did not go. Too rush. And have me wondering still, if I should have gone… haihh :-/

3. Work full time in M Concepts (before this, only part time – during long semester breaks, or freelancing).

4. Started paying for my own car! ;-)

5. CAR ACCIDENT!! Not my fault tho. Was hit by a super BLIND and jerky, ‘chicken-ish’ Chinese guy who later sped away! Hmmph! QKJ 6601! Chicken u! HMMPH! ;-!

6. Went Melaka for the first time in June. CHICKEN RICE BALLS! Aiyo… I miss it soo much! Haha.

7. Attended the first ‘friend’s wedding’. And many more to come, I'm sure. Haha. Esp this 2007. Held in Melaka in november, and i managed to eat the chicken rice again! haha... and was introduced to 2 'new' foods there in melaka, the nyonya rojak and nyonya wad liau? i forgot. but very very nice! im attracted to melaka's food! cham! so hard n inconvenient place to go! hahahaha! LOL.
8. Oh! For the 1st time, worked from 9am til the next morning, without sleep, haha… in the office – just to finish up a proposal for a government body, cos the meeting was last min scheduled! Hmmph!

9. O ya, this year also, was introduced to a few close friends’ other half. Lemme see, tat ‘lakia’ lor, hehe… 8jie, keljie, moon. Gues tats all?

10. My own D70s. hehe. Been wanting one (slr) since… history! Haha…

11. KOREA~! Hahaha… kim chi! And snow~ SKI! Duno what else… I forgot.

12. ‘Finished’ my annual leaves for 2006 liau, as well as advanced my 2007 leaves! No more leaves for 2007! *sob! *sob!

13. Brought my lil sis to KL to cont her studies :-( no big deal lar, but if she’s around, even nicer! Haha. I'm her driver, she’s my ‘cook’. But of course, miss the ‘wuliau-ness’ of her around too. Haha.

14. Can't really recall much, especially those in the 1st half of the year. Haha. Oh, ‘emcee-ed’ a seminar, when a Japanese lecturer was invited over. Hehe ;-P

15. My year-end trip to Sematan. Hehe. Old friends are always the best, the ones you're most comfy with. Hehe.

16. Duno what else, but I ended my 2006 and ushered in my 2007 with prayers, while everyone else was out parteeing! Hehe. Was in church, prayed into the New Year! ;-)

17. Last but not least, hehe… made up my mind to stay and work in Kuching liau, and may my lil ‘plan’ be achieved soon (March? Duno yet). Will update again when it happens. Some of my friends might know what I'm talking about. Hehe. Wish me the ‘bestest’ of luck ya! the rest, duno wad else, cannot rmber oso! haha...

No comments: