Saturday, January 27, 2007

am i?

28 jan 07, sunday. 12 midnite.
few more hours and i'll be off to church service! haha.. shud have slept earlier, but not used to sleeping so early! haha... so now, trying my best to make my mind tired and then, Zzzz..... hahahaha!
anyway, days ago, met up with a fren whom i havent seen for years. we talked about things... topics that ranges from nothing to everything! haha. and he mentioned some stuffs that surprised me alot - his perception of me: Dominant. Influential.
=/ huh?
haha, i said that he was "nonsensing"... but then, he said, "tat is the impression that you gave me, all the while i know you."
LOL. i wonder if i rili am like dat! dominant? tats y he said, tat is a very suitable attitude esp for ur own career... and mati mati, need to add: but if ur to find a partner, haha... gota be "in-dominant" (got such word?) hehe. wateva lar. if not, susah lor. (tq, kepo). hehe.. JK!
and then, speaking of impression, or attitude. there were ppl who said that im STUBBORN too! aisi... tsk tsk tsk. hahaha... anymore? anymore? haha...
ah! i omost forgot! haha... many many many ppl call me - piggie! watsoever linked to tat 'name' oso lar... cos i am famous for being a lazybum oso! hahaha. esp - goin out wen im tired. i choose sleeping to going out! haha... tats y, u see. oink! oink! hahahahaha!
oh anyway, me done rushing for the tender thingie liau. been OT-ing the past week like mad! and tadaaa... my lil niece is coming back in like, 12 days? yay! btw, she baby-calls (not babytalk yet... haha) me 'a-che' (sis)... and worse still, she calls my elder sis (her momie), 'a-che' too! LOL! evyone's an 'a-che' to her! LOL!

No comments: