Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i got lost!!! in my own hometown!!!

24 January 2007, wednesday, 1.30 am
i cant sleep! stil very wide awake tho i've been ot-ing for the past 2 days til late. was soo tired in office js now... bt wen reached home, hmmph! i wish i am as tired, so tat atlis, i'll js drop 'dead' and sleep! haha...but im not sleepy yet! help! help!
since im sooo free and no one to disturb now, evyone's sleeping now. hmmm.... o ya, a fren drop a comment in my frenster pix (of my niece). haha... to tat fren, i'd like to say lor, u havent seen my elder sis (i.e. the mommy of my niece... haha) or my lil sis' eyes YET! if u've seen theirs, u wont say tat her eyes look (abit) like mine lor. hahaha.
and then, wad else... CNY is coming soon! hahahah... yay! soon the 1st mth of the new yr is gona be over! speaking of wich, i've broken my new yr resolution long long ago. i gues, resolutions, rules and regulations etc, are made to be broken? hahahaha...
and then,... oh! compliment! compliment! hahahah... JK! from a fren whom i havent met in years... 3 to 4 yrs like dat, i tink. he happen to come across my korea pix, haha.. and guess wad? such an "insincere" comment, but was funny lar. said he tot the pix was of a local korean girl! cheh! hahah... it wasnt a real compliment lar.. but haha. i dun care lar. i treat it as one. hehehe...
oh yea, weekend. i had a weekend well spent. haha.. from morning til nite, sat n sun. and even the fri nite b4 tat. and! i even met up with a fren from johor, whom i have not seen in 5 years?? or 4 years?? wahhh, had a great time chatting with him. and, haha.. the funny thing is - i am sooo paiseh to admit that im from kuching! hahaha! u see, tat fren was here on a bsns thingie... so i sent him back to his fren's hse tat nite. AND I GOT LOST! hahahaha! whahahahHAHAHAHhaha! so men-siasoi-kan! hahahaha... stupid roundabout! no road sign, no nothing! caused me to round the roundabout for 3 times! drove into 2 wrong roads... drive til the end, hmmm... it didnt seem right, so turned back again, then try another 'cabang' of the rounabout... wrong again! then, 3rd one... finally got me home! tsk tsk tsk... was lafing at myself for being sooo 'direction-blind'! terible! if my lil sis were to read this, tsk tsk tsk...
and then, wad else... o ya, over the weekend, one weekeend only,... i've "collected" duno how many questions from different ppl, of cos... asking d same thing. i din know ppl 'cares' so much for me! haha... jk! jk! the hot question of the YEAR, i suppose - "hav u a bf already?" aiyerrr... make me answer til soooo irritated, but of cos, with a fake smile, still. hahahaha... gues im getting more n more used to this Q also now. haha... practice makes perfect...they say. lol

aih.. i gota go sleep! else, tomolo i'l be ot-ing til my eyes fall out! hahaha...

No comments: