Saturday, March 03, 2007

seafood... PORKie???

2 March 2007, friday

"When the lights has just been switched off, give yourself some time to adjust to the darkness and somehow, at the same time, discover light that comes from a different source."

Yay! It’s March already! Will be going kl in april! And then, MELAKA! Here I come AGAIN! Haha… that will during gawai break, and I will be goin to kl again, with my parents. Since daddy never been to melaka, might as well take the chance to bring him there and EAT THE DELICIOUS CHICK RICE and ALL THE OTHER STUFFS! Baba or nyonya rojak etc! yummie yummie! I love melaka food! (I think I mentioned this super many times already, didn't i?) hahahah! peiLing is so happy! Hahahahaha! I'm in love with melaka, I suspect! Muahahaha!

O yea, I went out on a ‘postponed’ date with my bunch of friends last night. Went for seafood AND I ONLY FOUND OUT LAST NIGHT THAT PORKS AREN'T BEING SOLD AT THOSE PLACES! Muahahahah! LAUGH DEAD ME (ldm)! My gudiness! Only NOW I know! How terrible is that! Hahaha…
3 March 2007, saturday

i'm so fed up with my internet connection! hahaha… hmmph!!! that is why u see, they are all cumulative blogs! hahaha…

btw, I came across pixes of mao mao bear when she was small. hahaha… soooo brown! sooo cute! sooo fluffy! hahaha… see… see… cute? look at her gigi jongang (I dun even know wad the spelling is alrealy! hahaha!) AND! crazy lil dog who sleeps on a pillow, and her fav toy of all time, IKEA’S bearbear! hahaha… from lil til now, how many yrs already, arnd 4 yrs, I tink? she’s been a LOYAL customer of ikea. hahaha… the bear bear, I tink, omost 20 ekor liau! play, then, when it turns really ugly and dirty and ‘un-appropriate’ to be in d hse anymore, we throw away and replace with the new one. hahaha…

1 comment:

Pearpear said...

hahah....lol si wa...
if i din read this blog about maomao, i wouldnt realize how long she's been with us in the family....
and how really true when u termed her "crazy lil dog" who is a loyal customer of ikea (the bear to be exact....) look at the pix! oh dear!!!!! dogs are jusssssttttttttttt adorable in their special ways!!!!!!
jz like babies.......hahahah....