Friday, March 23, 2007

its a friday!!

haha...its a friday! im home! not tat im catching snakes again! haha.. but rili not much things to do in office, and tomolo is usually a working day for me, but the policy we have is, if there arent any urgent or if there arent much things to do, we will be off on saturdays. so, like i said earlier, nthing much to do, so its an off day tomolo! YAY! YAY! hahaha... even my boss and wife oso dun rili feel like working la today! they even asked me to go pizza during lunch! haha.. but i declined, cos im off already! so, come back and play with my lil nis... who will be back to kl again tomolo evening~ but anyway, will get to see her again on the 5th of april. hehe... and tonite's buffet dinner will be at lok thian, and im to snap pixes. haha... AND, speaking of fri, js checked my mail a while ago, someone sent me a "it's a friday" mail. LOL ME! so like me, i tink... (the anticipation of fri, i mean. not the image... the way this kid anticipates... LAF DEAD ME!!!) tsk tsk tsk... u ppl. stop being soo sarcastic to me. im not the only person who waits for the weekend, im sure! but i know i am one who admit so! hehe...
anyway, so cute this dear fren of mine. my ex-rumie when we were in johor. she sent me an e-card yesterday. so today, i sms her, to thank her for the card and bla bla... spoke about how our (elder) sis and bro (hers, i dun have elder bro!) and how times flies cos their babes are now, lemme see, her sis' babe - 3 mths, my sis' babe - 1 y.o. today, and her bro's twin babes, duno how old. hehe... and then, i ask her when is she getting married lor... cos she's been pakto-ing for quite some time oso now, and lately, that is the STANDARD questions i got everywher i go, so im applying this Q to my frens too! ("good" things shud be shared together, rite? hahaaha) ... and she replied: "when u tell me u have a bf, then i will tell u when im planning to get married!" LOL! oki, deal. i have no prob with that... hahaha. haihh, i miss her alot alot. haha... oh, she's the one with the pet dog POISONED! by neighbours, y? cos her doggie and a bunch of doggies (if im not mistaken) barked in the middle of the nite, and disturbs the neighbour! my gudiness! they are only dogs! do u have to be sooo mean to dogs?? animals? tsk tsk tsk... poor thing. and the doggie is oso something like mao mao - a 'small' dog. aiyerrr.. terible!
aiks!!!! the postman js came... with another "love" letter for me, from uniasia. car insurance due 5.5.07... haha.
not gona blog anymore, for now, i mean.. gona design some lil card for abee (if the design turns out nicely... if not, forget it!~) haha...

1 comment:

Pearpear said...

ai chan! that means, the design didnt TURN OUT AT ALL?????????? how could u?????? :)