Thursday, March 22, 2007

'belated' updates! hehe...

20 March 2007, monday

I haven’t been blogging for quite some time now. haha… gues I cudnt find the time? duno… or simply wasn’t in the mood to blog then. haha… anyway, gues wad?! I’ll be goin to sabah in august! hehe… if everything goes as planned.

and then, my lil noti niece is coming back tomolo to celebrate her 1st birthday on the 23 march. hehe… and I shall have some pix posted up after that! haha… can't wait for her to be back! yay!

anyway, got an sms today from a uni fren informing us all that she’s happily married on 13 March 2007. (congratulations!) haha… and stating that she’s sorry for not inviting us all cos she knew that we would all find very good reasons for being unable to attend her wedding, so to in order to “save” us from searching for the good reasons, and to prevent her from waiting for all of us to be present, she only informed us today! hahaha… I was laughing when I got her msg! such cunning girl! coming up with such an “excuse” for not telling us earlier! but then, I guess, somehow her words are very true as well, don’t u think so? haha…

No comments: