Wednesday, February 28, 2007

looonnnggggg break! and im back!

26 February 2007, monday

helo people! hehehe! hope u all had a greeeeaaaaaaaat Chinese New Year break! as for me, I'm having a very nice long one! starts working today (monday), and soon enuf, its payday again! muahahahah!

cny this year, hmm… gues not too bad still. got visits from frens whom I’ve long lost contact with, and gues wad? I AM STILL GETTING ANGPAOS FROM RELATIVES ETC!!! hahahah… well, if u dunno, some people, like some of my frens, they dont receive anymore angpaos once they started working! take note, it is NOT that they don’t want to accept the angpaos, it is that some people stop giving us angpaos once we start working as it somehow means that we are old enuf already! hehehehe! but still, tis year, mine is still more or less the same as last year. hehehehe… not bad huh! hahaha…

and then, lemme see, how was my cny. oh! one major difference tis year – I dun get visits from my uni frens anymore, as they are all back in west m’sia, and I do miss having them around! serbu my hse on 2nd day~ haha…

anyway, I had a weird fun cny celebration tis yr! haha… went badminton-ing in the middle of the week… cos a fren who works in KL, purposely brot his sport shoes back js to play with us. well, I dun mind at all cos I was in my 1 week break still! and then! for the 1st time, towards the end of the weekdays, I went to play again, with my dad, lil bro and sis! hahah! 1st time eh! why we went? cos, everyone was having too long a holiday! hahah! that is why!~ NOTHING TO DO, NO WHERE TO GO! and worse, all the makan place, NOT OPEN! walao eh! tis year, I really find it hard to look for a place to eat during the whole week of cny! even today, as I almost reach my office, a few of the kopitiams in that area IS STIL CLOSED!~ yerrr! how I wish i'm stil having my break oso! hahaha… omost fall ‘dead’ in the office today! hehe…

oh, speaking of wich, I tink my car is turning into a store room for my frens liau, one day soon! hahaha… JK! JK! i'm not mad lar, dun worry. I just find it funny! hahaha… one, left her camera. another, left her umbie! hehehe… anyone planning to leave cash behind? but then, it’ll become a taxi! haha… no no, leave your whole wallet behind then... hehe.
gues wad? today is already the 28th of February 2007. my above post has been in my draft since I duno when! cudnt online~ cish! well anyway, it’s the end of the second month already!! so freakin fast! lil niece is back to kl again, today ;-( but will soon be back here to celebrate her 1st birthday, 23 march! hahaha!

oh and today, had my car serviced til i'm broke! hahaha… ALMOST half a k! my gudiness! din know Major Service is sooo major! I mean, for servicing only, it takes half a k? hmmmm… hahaha… usually its like almost one third of the amount nia! anyway, guess wad I’ve been doin? been photoshopping the pix taken during cny!~ esp family pixes! hahaha… wanna see? then come to my hse lar.. they are all up on the wall! hahaha… those pixes are ‘my’ personal corners… hehehe
AND I FORGOT ABOUT A DATE WITH MY BUNCH OF FRENS! my gudiness! i felt sooo terible! hahaha... but cant blame me fully oso, u see. the date was planned by us BEFORE cny, and was supposed to be ON monday! but i forgot! monday, 26th! hahaha... TOTALLY forgot! my gudiness! terible terible me!
oh finally, im connected to my sketchbook! phewww! hahaaha... see, now i dun rili know wad to write anymore! brb soon! with pixes maybe! bye for now!

No comments: