Monday, February 05, 2007

cny kukie! hahaha!

5 February 2007, Mundane Monday!

Doing practically NOTHING in the office today! Rushed like mad the whole last week and now, awaiting confirmations from those clients. And I'm left without anything else to do… cny is around the corner! That is why! Everyone is busy preparing and most businesses are at a halt due to the festival! Aiyo. So bored I am!
Anyway, yesterday, me being the kuai girl… hehe… helped my mum with the cny kukies! Hahaha! Mum baked ‘kueh-S’, as it is known as. I only helped her to transfer onto the trays to be baked! Haha. And I kept wondering, why don’t they do it in shapes other than an ‘S’? What is so nice with the ‘S’ shape? So, here it is, the pix… for those who have never seen one. (Sorry, some pix are kinda blur! But at least, can be seen lar).
My mum & everyone else’ version of the ever-so-famous ‘kueh-S’.
And, tadaaa… peiLing’s version.

frens! hahaha... LOL

Aah! So in the cny mood already! Haha… my elder sis n family, meaning, that MINI ‘mannequin’ too, is coming back this coming fri! yay! Hahaha! and lil sis coming back nxt thurs! yay!

And with the festive occasion around the corner, as usual, I'm very much looking forward to the tvc especially from those major corporate companies - petronas, perodua, tnb, etc. haha. And, so far, I only saw ONE very funny tvc! Haha! I am so laughing now as I type! Haha. McD’s Prosperity Foldover ad, was so funny til when I saw it for the 1st time, I quickly sms my elder sis (in KL) to watch it too! Haha! LOL. Really funny! As if the lion was a ghost! LOL! So cute. Wonder what the other tvc will be! Haha! Especially Petronas’!

Bored-nya me! Fyi, I'm writing this from office, again. Hehe. NOTHING TO DO! Argh! I prefer a packed, rush week that nothing to do! Hmmph! Oh btw, I'm flying to KL over the Good Friday weekend in april! That is with my godmum. And then, during gawai again, with my family! Keep goin to the same place, for what I also don't really know! Go meet my lil niece a.k.a. the ‘mannequin’! Haha… Can't really take leave this year! *sob *sob

p/s: if you don't know what ‘mannequin’ I'm talking about, refer to my blog – d MANNEQUIN!

5 comments:

Pearpear said...

aiyoooooo......y ur kueh "S" so big ass 1?
hehe..u notice or not?

bet u didnt!!!!
no waist, but got bigger ass (or bums if u prefer lah).

but i think it should be called "GINGER Ass Man"
LOL (Yahoo rolling on the floor icon!!!)

PC said...

whahahha.. apa itu blak blak thing ? ? ? gingerass!! whooHhahahhahaoohohohohahahahh!! tat is hilarious!

gingee said...

adui... u two! haha. gingerass man, the name is accepted! haha. cudnt fit better! haha... and wad black black thing? the buttons lar.. and the eyes and mouth smiling sweetly to u lar.. its chocolate paste, btw.

hmmph :/

Anonymous said...

boss, post 1 can of ur gingerass man to my home ,pls....

=twinsie=

gingee said...

hahah, twinsie! gingerass man u oso wan? not kueh-s ar? hehehe... anyway, its rili nice to get comments from u all! btw, happie chinese new year!