Thursday, February 08, 2007

everything is N.I.C.E.

8 February 2007, Thursday

after 10 years ++ not playing, hahah…I finally had the chance to play badminton again! earlier on tonite, went to play with a bunch of my close old pals. my gudiness~ so many people, and everyone is soooo good!! I was so terrified, haha.. and I gues it was not only me, but my other frens oso! hahaha.. except for one, shel, who has been playing all these while. haha.. but anyway, after getting a lil used to it, wahh.. it is NICE! being able to sweat all out, and moving around, THOUGH I'M STIL VERY VERY NOT GOOD AT IT. but it was great fun! hahaha… even though most of the time, gotta pick up the shuttlecock… or this n that. but, great! I love it! planning to go again on monday! how I wish the courts have partition! hahaha.. then we wont be soo paiseh playing among all the very-good-ones! but then again, who cares! as long as we dun kacau others… and we enjoyed ourselves! hahaha… nice!
I’m Loving It! (sounds familiar? hehehe…)
yay! my lil niece is coming back tomolo night! yay! yay!
and btw, yesterday, went out for lunch with boss + wife cos I was bored to half death. haha… so took the opportunity to get outa office! went to Rasa Indah, a malay restaurant near my office. guess wad!!!! while they were eating, and i was done wit mine, an elderly malay couple came, HOLDING HANDS! hehehe... rili cant stop myself from smiling. SO DAMN SWEET! btw, they are rili old. but still, so caring of each other. hehe... niceeeeeeee!

No comments: