Sunday, November 11, 2007

a union of two

“I guess the only way to stop divorce is to stop marriage.” Will Rogers
“A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.” Grace Hansen
today is sunday, and im supposed to complete a wedding slide presentation for a fren by WEDNESDAY! (fyi, just handed over to me today coz he 'tot he knows how to do it' but ended up a 'very messy' one, he said. so 'dump' the task to me! so last minute!)

and, it is NOT helping wen all the quotations about Love/Marriage/Wedding that i found, were all like the above! LOL! no, not all... but the first few pages of the results - they were all sooooo NEGATIVE!! my gudiness! how can tis be! terrifying!
til i found this one - of all others, atlis - one that i tink is more 'ant-attracting'! hehe...
“I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with family and friends...
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, he said one that would make me his wife.” author unknown
damn nice huh? (die-ed me for a while there! LOL. jk!) okie.. back to my 'project'! PRAY PRAY it will turn out superb-ly!
*im missing my (usual) morphing time (now)! =( haha...

No comments: