Tuesday, March 20, 2012

harlow world

its been so so long.

my blogposting died-ed wen my bearbear lil noti doggie passed on. its been wad, 2 years? or 3 years? cant recall d year but definitely remembers d date. time heals, so they say. but i still find myself blinking away tears at times.. missing her ohhh so much. wishing that i cud rili rili turn back d time. hah.. life is never d same without her around. i miss u bearbear.. very much!

anwy.. my big day's in a few months to come! haha.. its been a long roller coaster journey. and if there's anytg i wish more thAn anything with regards to this relationship... its for God to take away d memories of my 1st year. haha.. such a contradiction eh? yeahhh believe me u, i wish just that whole part can be erased from d whole system. haha.

and with the big day reaching soon.. i sometimes feel d jitters. seeing, hearing and knowing people and families around me break apart becos of affairs etc, i rili am wondering to myself, wad if tis happens to me one day? will it? and is tis a wise decision to make? hmmmm... i dont feel d 'excitement' of goin thru d big day infact. it doesnt mean much to me coz my vow will not be in d name of god. too bad. all it is to me is just a waste of money. wad matters to me is the days after the big day.

gona end tis here. abrupt, i know. til the next one...

No comments: