Wednesday, July 08, 2009

idleD

"244 Posts, last published on Jan 8, 2008"

hahahaha... post #245: July 8, 2009 (unintended).

i'm back to tis blog again. hahahahahah.. the good ol' blogspot. lol. laf... laf... or be shocked but, I RILI KENOT STAND NOT BLOGGIN. hahahaha... feels as if there's a caterpillar crawling under my skin. hahahaha.

anwy, sketchbookoflife.com is currently IDLE big time. big big time. dun ask me why. too lazy to explain. lol. but anwy, cross my fingers, hope it'll all be good again the soonest! i wud seriously cry my heart out my eyes buried underneath the grass if the data cant be 'returned'!!! me! and my lil life since 2006! oh, no no... 2006 the site is still here. 2008! arrgggghhhhh... the only place i spill all. and now, IF tat part's gona be lost forever, ahhhh... i cant imagine. its me. its mine. its personal. its very me. tats y. hahahaha...

anwy, to be continued again other day. hehehe... nites!

3 comments:

CivicGuy said...

why idle? server corrupted ah? are u able to retrieve any of ur data back o do u do any backup on ur blog server before? if u wan it to alive again then maybu can consider transfer to another server lor, mayb i can help u on that, then u can upload back your backup data... let me know if u need help...

gingee said...

data pun kenot be retrieved gok, as of now =( tat is why...

long stoli. mai kong liau. sien...

hows ur rainforestfest? =D

CivicGuy said...

ngai ti... ur server admin din do backup everyday one ah? thiam... rainforest very tiring ler... like kuli like tat...